Thursday, January 06, 2005

Had my chi test yest. Think I'm gonna pass. So many teachers change. Hope I can adapt to their way of teaching and all of them seems so nice. Not that fierce fierce kind one. lol. It's 6 jan today. Jed's b'day. lol. So long nv msg him liao. Then this sun my bro b'day. He suggested goin to sizzler for lunch on that day. eeks. Don't like steak. I dislike beef ever since I 1st tasted it. Love fish. lol. Tml got pe. Hope I lose a few kg, 1kg also gd. Worst thing is that fat teo is my pe teacher. sigh~ Have been feeling very cold lately. Always take shan's jacket. Then zip all the way up, put my hands in the pocket. I can wear the jacket the whole day and not feel hot. =x Goin to be sick soon, been coughin. And my old injury is killing me. The pain is so unbearable.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [3:40 PM]