2nd day of cny. Had quite alot of at my aunt house. My couz is so ..... rich. lol. She's so crazy over those magical stuff. like tarot cards, voodoo dolls. lol. kinda cool. But really spent too much on the cards n she's only sec 1 this yr. haiyo~ n little darius is such a cutie. lol. Didn't get to watch tv. They were all gambling. I could only watch them. sian. n they all got watched the chi show abt mahjong. so damn funny. went home around 12. so tired. woke up around 10 today. Went to auntie maggie house. Had popiah. the diy popiah. lol. her ingredients all so nice n fresh. but my popiah no standard one. =x went to other places after tt. Bought sth for jx n sam. lol. cuz valentine's day coming soon. but sam's one muz keep until she come's back den can give. Watchin constantine with esther on sat cuz jx watch liao. den jx ask me pei her watch I do I do . lol.
♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:28 PM]
about me!
Lim Ker Hui
010489
I'm 19!
aries
tp(htm)
adores!
I ♥ pig
"pig ♥ me too" quoted by pig =)
Nat Ho
tony tony chopper
tanny