Sports day today. Anyway, a thing tt I nv expect to happen, happen to me. So happy. won't say it. wanna noe come ask mi. =x well, jx was late. so late. When I call her, she juz woke up n it was like 6.20 already. waited for her until I cry sia. sniff sniff. Went to bugis with shan n mf after tt. We were window shopping, chatting and laughin... blah blah blah... Got closer. hehe.... quite happy too.
Maybe it's time I should grow up. Gonna be 16 soon. So maybe I'll give up even though I've gone through so much trouble to .... don't wanna say. =x So well, let fate decide. I'm just too playful I guess. Time to be serious. Anyway, after so much things have happen, I've really learn to treasure all the people around esp the ones I love alot.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [6:33 PM]