I'm back to bloggin again. Wierd rite? Close down my blog and now here I am bloggin again. It's been 1 mth since my last entry. Erm... actually is few more min to 1 mth. Which is exactly may 14. Someone's b'day. So qiao. Had a lot of tests this few wks. One more test n mid-yr will be over. But den o-level chi is getting closer day by day. Some things have changed. I dun feel close to her anymore. Somehow, it seems like I'm so lonely. Even if I had problems, I've no one to tell. Kept everything to myself. I'm no longer the person I used to be. Not cheerful anymore, no mood to do anything. Nothing seems right anymore. Now, even when I wanna watch a movie, I dun even know who to ask to accompany me.
-I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like it's all a dream and walk away pretending it's not hurting me. Everytime I look back, memories will start flashing back. We used to be so happy together. Maybe it's all a dream-
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:48 PM]