It's may 19. The official date for star wars. And my bro is watchin it today. Confirm will be talkin abt it until tml when he comes home. lol. Had our photo-taking today. Hope it's the nicest in the 4 yrs I've been in nas. But from it, I can see the class has become more united. The informal was damn funny. Was so anxious to get back my results yesterday. But onli brought me disappointment. Maybe I have higher expectations of myself. sigh~ Fail my compre. But hope to pass the overall. Math got A1 but had alot of careless mistakes. (mad at myself) A math.... I barely pass. There were careless mistakes too. Could have gotten higher. Seeing jx n tab get so high onli make me feel more zi bei. sigh~ As for poa, I onli got a B. My MCQ is really weak. Enough of all these. Think the funniest thing happen today was tt kenny. Keep sayin the 'u wanna piece of me?' lol. He even tried to say it in malay which is so funny. But the funniest is still samantha sayin tt line. lol. Can't stop laughin whenever I think of it. Now, I have no mood in doin anything.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [9:19 PM]