Holidays are over. It's busy busy and busy right now. Well, that's bcuz I din do my hw during the hols. Been chiong-ing hw since yesterday. Finished 7 blog entries for the asknlearn yesterday. Finally completed it today. But I still have 2 more a maths papers to complete. Although I've been really busy since sch starts, but I'm happy. ( u all muz be thinkin I'm crazy) The feeling of busy is better than the feeling of rotting. lol. I doubt there's any time for me to relax already. Chinese oral is around the corners. Make me so stress nia. I'm always very nervous during oral. Will be watchin War of the Worlds with samsam on mon, youth day. Yay~! Finished a new skin for my blog again. lol. But I don't think I'm gonna change it again. Cuz I really like this one. Actually, I like all the skins I've made. haha.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [5:51 PM]