Monday, July 18, 2005

Gave shan morning call again. It seems like she doesn't need it cuz everytime I called, she's already woken up. =x Anyway, juz in case she overslept. See I so filial. lol. Din have recess with jx they all cuz I went to take the physics test with shan. 1st, we went to find ms chua. She told us to wait for her at the other side of the staffroom. And so we waited... She took real long so we went to the door there to check things out. Suddenly mrs sim juz walked out and she gave us that really buay song look. Like we owe her money liddat. =x Dun care her. After that ms chua came out and told us she almost forgot abt us. WTH! how can she forget? old already izzit? =x So we took the test and finished it in like 5 min. lol.
Din eat anything for recess. When we were walkin back to class, saw jx so I went to talk to her. She was like asking me how come I'm always with shan and not them anymore. Well, I juz told her cuz I had to take the test. What she said is quite true. We have been quite distant recently. But it's not like I want it. It's juz that she din realise that not only can Jen can jealous, so can I. I dun like it that she and jen were always together. But now I'm so much better. Guess she won't understand.
Went to celebrate boon seong's b'day after sch. Ming Fong pangseh us. The reason she gave was that she din feel like goin cuz we always suan her and make fun of her. =.= Very bo liao lor. She missed out so much fun. Vic can't go cuz of npcc. So there were me, shan, bs, js, welvin, steven and mario. We decided to go to bs's house to see his doggie cuz he need to go home to take his specs. As we were walkin, we realised kumhung was taggin along. ARGH!!!! lol. (over-reacting) Everybody was like whispering to each other 'why is he taggin along?' He still din realise he wasn't welcome by all of us. But no one dared to tell him. ( all dun wan be bad guy) Saw bs's dog. Real cute but keep bitting my finger, shan's also. It was raining but luckily I had umbrella. But the guys were really wet. lol. After that, we went to tm. Kumhung finally left. Think he felt it that we were quite cold towards him. eeks. Steven and mario had to leave too. sadded. hehe. Had lunch at pastamania. The way welvin ate was horrible. All the cheese..... omg! Had to wait really long for jon's n js's pizza to come. The way js eat is damn funny. HAHA. The toppings keep droppin off the pizza. Left the crust only. He still had to hold a tissue. But in the end still dropped on the table. Everybody was laughin at him. Went to the playground again. Although it was still drizzling. Almost vomitted. lol. Bs and js got play also. Except the jon n welvin dun dare. sheesh. Shopped for bs's present after that. Bought him an adidas shirt. Very expensive. eeks. The cashier knew we were sharing, keep sayin we so good. He din even receive this kinda present before. And keep sayin can be our fren anot. lol. Went home after that. Finish my geog hw. But I wrote really little. lol. Dun care liao. As long got do can liao. Geography is BORING. I wanna get back the physics test. So that I can get another lollipop. hehe...
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [6:55 PM]