Today has been a moody day. Guess its bcuz I din have enough sleep. Somehow I kinda miss the presence of sam. Whenever she's around I just feel so free. lol. Haven been jokin n laughin with welvin recently. Actually I'm starting to dislike sitting with him. argh! Okay, I shouldn't be mean. eeks. He's ok. At least he can teach me poa n a math n e math n sci. That's like alot. But still ben's still better. lol. And guess what... I haven msg gk for more than a mth. lol. Anyway, I dun really bother. All I'm always talkin is always guys, guys n guys. I should change. hehe. I just feel so
of everything. Jx is like a stranger to me now. I can't find anything to talk to her anymore. Although I still feel happy seeing her. But things for me, jen n tab remain the same. I feel like
my lungs out.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [8:52 PM]