Today has been a really tired day for me. Not enough sleep, no matter how much I sleep I still feel tired. *yawns* Anyway, had geog n e math test today. One after another. Totally screwed it. Thinkin of tests, I'm now feeling so nervous. eeks. Tml's the chi oral. ARGH!!! OMG!!! ok... I'm over-reacting. After the tests, I thot I could go home and take a nap but end up having to do the board for tml until around 6. *yawns* Rewarded by zub with a choc. (fattening) eeks. I'm gonna have tests for the whole week. sigh~ HATE IT. O ya... a really funny thing happened today. I made welvin fall. Won't tell u the details. lol. wahahahhaha. He even hit his head on the table. But I was quite afraid he'll get angry. lol. No lessons tml. hooray! haha.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [9:25 PM]