Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Been bloggin real often. Had my eng oral today. It was so scary esp when I'm the last. I was the last for chi oral also. sian. Went to find jx during break time. Think we spent 20min there arguing who shld say good luck to who 1st. lol. If u were there, u may have goosebumps. lol. Well, in the end, I'm always the one giving in. =x But it's ok. In my grp, I was the only girl. sigh~ I was so damn nervous. >.< The pic part was
But its over already. While waiting during oral, they commented abt my hair again. argh~! confidence level = 0% . sigh~ This fri maybe goin to pizzahut. lol. Cuz welvin's gonna treat me cheese pizza. Can u believe? CHEESE. yum yum. Feel so hungry all of a sudden. lol. I dun like to receive treat from ppl, but somehow I dun mind him. lol. Walk hm with him. sigh~ At least he din bully me like how bs did. That big bully. hmph. lol.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [6:23 PM]