Feel so tired. *yawns* But I know I can't sleep now cuz I won't be able to sleep in the night. Found out the reason why qy dun talk to mf. It's cuz he dun like her. Dunno whether should tell mf anot. sigh~ Another moody day. Was so pissed during the break time. Cuz I wanted to take the *** from my bag den all the guys crowd around there. Ask them move also dun wan move. sheesh~! In the end take from esther. Still thinkin what to buy for her. hehe. Well, alot of things happen after sch. Shan't say much. The class was too irritatin so I went to find some peace at jx's class. Seem to feel so relax around her. =x She's also the only 1 I can 'sa jiao' to. lol. Never talk to keli before. So I felt a lil weird. And jx seems to know what I'm thinkin all the time. lol.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [4:08 PM]