Finally can relax and sit down in front of my com. sigh~ Let me start from what happen in sch. From what I can rmb, I think there was chaos in our class juz after maths lesson. They were playin with qy's 'cards'. Cards were like flying all around the class. Mf the most unlucky one, kena hit 3 times. But she's not the target, ty is. Actually the war is between kenny n ty. But it was really funny. After sch, went to get my hair cut, as well as my fringe. hehe. cut my
fringe okay? It looks so much better now. Dun need to look in the mirror for hours.lol. Went out with hs after dinner. Helped her get teacher's day present. Got my new sling bag too. =) So tired. After buying the presents I still have to take them back and help her wrap. argh~! Somebody save me. =x
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:07 PM]