Good morning. =) Wanted to use the com yesterday. But I was too tired after watching she diao ying xiong zhuan. Didn't take me long to fall asleep. The weather is nice. Spent yesterday doin a math. But only manage to finish a few qns. Really feel stupid sometimes. Didn't go msia yesterday. muahahhaha. Like studying. Think I'm goin more crazy. But I'm never normal. =x lol. There's an a math test on mon. sigh~ Dun think I've the confidence to pass again. Hate vectors, but relative velocity is fun. lol. Talk to mf on the phone again. Den mf said I can be a counsellor. lol. Cuz I was like consoling her. She's also too stress up. Juz like me. But thanks to ss for returnin my simple plan cd. Can scream my lungs out again. lol. A really gd way to relieve stress. But prefer evanescence. =x Time juz seems to be running out. Dun think I'll be able to do well in prelims. But heck. =x My mum's quite disappointed when I told her I wanna go poly and that I've made my choice. But she respects my decision. Juz that dun let him know. lol. Think he'll get so angry if he knew tt. =x sigh~ I feel so mean. hehe. Right now I only wanna concentrate on my studies. Dun wanna think abt him anymore. Will settle it after o's I guess. Or maybe I'll juz keep everything inside until I get over him. Gonna go continue studyin. tata~
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:46 AM]