Wednesday, August 24, 2005

sigh~ Got back my chem test paper today. Studied real hard for it. What I got back is what I wanted. The feeling was great. Won chee. wahahaha. =x 41/50 But I wasn't really happy cuz of the careless mistakes I made. Forgot what happen in class le. Somehow, I don't bother to rmb what happen during lessons. I only rmb chattin with jen during the lunch break. =x And what bs told me when we were walkin home. He was pissed with mf. Just like me in the past(sec3). I used to get pissed off with her. But I don't seem to care much anymore. Life just go on. Somehow, it has become meaningless. My only aim is to study. Sound kinda retard. lol. I pity bs. He has to settle so many things on his own for the bbq. How I wish I could help him a little. Gonna buy teachers' presents on fri I guess. And gonna cut my hair again next fri. lol. Really need a lot of courage. Cuz I really can't imagine how it'll turn out. Didn't have short hair for 4 long years. Den today mi, mf, mel n sy were chattin in the toilet. Den mel was tellin me abt tt time she had short hair(cuz her mum cut) and so many ppl say her. She advice me not to let mother cut. lol. My fringe was cut by my mum btw. Anyway, I'm definitely goin to a saloon. But this time with ss. hehe. No mood study for chi. argh~! Hate chi. =x Sam's coming back soon. =) In like a wk or 2... See I rmb. lol. But I won't have time for her. sad. Have to prepare for prelims.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [7:54 PM]