Wednesday, August 10, 2005

There's sch tml finally! =x But there's till so much to do. No mood to do any studyin yesterday. sigh~ But I still manage to finish physics. Dun have confidence. Still so confused abt em induction. Heck care le. Started chem, and for ss, think I'll juz read thru ba. Not doin a math. lol. I'm so lazy. eeks. Turnin into a pig I guess. Hasn't been myself lately. Can't seem to rmb a lot of things. Like where I place my ez link. It's like after awhile, I totally forgot where I place it. And the other time was at the buffet. Mama told me what she wanted, and when I went there, I forgot what she said. >.< Think my brain cells dying liao. sigh~ So many things happen recently, or shld I say this hols. After knowin he like someone, I din feel really really upset or anything. Juz a lil sad. Maybe cuz I told myself not to have hopes. But I feel that there're other reasons.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [2:30 PM]