Thursday, August 25, 2005

Today's another boring day. =x Read my past entries yesterday. Found out tt I've been sad most of the time. And that alot of things have happen this yr. Each day pass very fast for this yr. Also realise one more thing. I've like him for abt a mth. hehe. But he thinks I like someone else. Kinda sad. Den today, I realise the guys in my class like to shout at me. argh~! so scary. esp when kenny n ty do tt. Den today they tau pok kenny. So funny. He was struggling like siao. XD And ss is right. I'm just too timid. I dun even dare to talk to him, unless I need too. >.< Not my fault that I'm timid ma. Tml goin to buy teachers' present. yay~! Shun bian buy turtle's present. Still dunno what to buy for her yet. But I know I'm gonna buy sofy for sofy. =x O ya, realised 1 more thing! Sad people like to use white bg while ppl in love like to use black skin. =x I use to like white bg alot. lol. okay, I'm so crappy today. Just findin sth to blog.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [4:18 PM]