Today's such a bad day. Got back my o's chi results. Got B3. Even though I expected that cuz I dun really have any confidence in myself, I still feel upset. sigh~ seein jx got A1, feel even sadder. =x I know I shouldn't compare with her, but still..... nvm. Gonna take it again end of year. Hope to get better. Sishan they all wanted to go bowling actually, but mf n vic can't go. I also feel a lil depressed so din wanna go too. So we end up having lunch at mac. Bs wanted to go tmart one, den I make so much noise. =x And then we eat and talked until 3+. so long. And he know who's tt him already. >.< We had so much to talk abt. Enjoyed it. =x Bs was quite shock to know who he is. And keep askin me why I like him on the way back hm. sigh~ 3 of us got our own probs.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [4:19 PM]