Friday, August 26, 2005

Today's such a long day. So tiring. And my back hurts so much. *pain* lol. Well, lemme see what happen in sch. O ya, jx change pencil box liao. finally. lol. More feminine le. =x She so happy when I said that. And today during recess, we were talkin abt crying. Den she say wanna compete see who can cry more easily. But I dun wan. Den say told me look into her eyes, cuz it's easier to cry like tt. But guess what, I turn out to be laughin instead of crying. lol. So funny. Except fot that, I was moody most of the time in sch.


I pontang chem epp. So naughty liao. eeks. Anyway, what happen after sch was really FUN. lol. Although there were only me n ss. First, we went to tm to get jam's brooch. Saw a cat one. So we got tt. Most ex present of all n the smallest one. lol. Den we went to bugis. It was a shopping spree, man. Spend $70 like water. =x And another $10+ for turtle's present. We went to the shops ard bugis street. Got 3 presents there. It was for lim, yeo n tiong. Den we went back to bugis junction. Saw lots of things there. I really regretted goin. =x haha. Cuz I see so many nice things. Just wishin I can buy back everything. lol. mama gave me a bracelet. thnx mama. =) But I feel bad. eeks. Anyway, bought zub's present after tt. We were laughin n jokin all the way. I was so crazy tt time. Forgot all the sadness in me. =x When we were walkin, suddenly we heard some voice. Guess what, it came out from a monkey hanging at the top of the wheelcart. lol. Both of us were like o.o lol. Den we went laughin away. Saw a really nice necklace, got the cross as the pendant. Thot of buyin tt for turtle but chang my mind. lol. Den we bought alicia's present. That was the 2nd most ex present. But I tell it's so nice. argh~! Want it for myself. But cannot cuz got her name. =x Den later, we got lao sim's present. =x 3rd most ex present. lol. But quite cute la. Summore offer leh. =x That is for couples. So it's quite suitable for him. Den we later we saw this scent shop. Saw these wax flowers. 4 for $10. lol. cheap rite? =x Those flowers will be for teo, strawberry shortcake n chua. lol. That's all for the day. Quite tiring. Gonna watch initial D tonite. EDISON! ARGH! =x


♥♥♥ ♥♥♥         thinking of you @ [6:24 PM]


about me!

Lim Ker Hui
010489
I'm 19!
aries
tp(htm)


adores!

I ♥ pig
"pig ♥ me too" quoted by pig =)
Nat Ho
tony tony chopper
tanny


wishlist!

Japan
more clothes
& more clothes
everyone happy!

memories!



January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


exits!


Nat Ho
pig ng
chee siang
freda
huiru
joanne
kathleen
maybelle
sam tan
sam gay
sam ng
sishan
steffie
syen
vivien
wan qian
wei ming
xinci
yoyo

tops street






Prettily Designed by:
| | |Raindropx| | |