Went to lie on my bed after I went offline. Fell asleep within few sec. lol. Can't believe I'm so tired. Been thinkin too much I guess. Jen called me. She too felt upset gettin B3. sigh~ Tab got B3 too. Well, all 3 of us are gonna retake. But just feel so lazy. eeks. Woke up feelin so moody. I only slept for like 30min. lol. Today's the last episode of the 'meng zai shou li'. Finally I can spend more time on sch. hehe. But got the 'chi zi chen long' and the ' she diao ying xiong zhuan'. But luckily it's on sat n sun. Love wu xia xiao shuo! =x Been listenin to the song 'you're beautiful'. Din find it nice when I 1st listen to it. But begin to love it after listenin for a few times. O ya, still got the stairway to heaven on mon n tue. lol. =x argh~! so many shows to watch. such a pig.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:14 PM]