Woke up today feelin so much better. Found out the reason why I was so moody this few days. lol. Anyway, I expected it. lol. Ate prawns yesterday. It was a big mistake. Itch like f***. =x My skins rottin away. lalala~ At least I did sth today. I did geog so tt I can lend bs tml. See I so gd. =x Revise em induction. Really hate tt chp. Went to bedok to have lunch. It was abt to rain so mama suggested to go and not have dessert. But he insisted. And it rain so heavily. All his fault. =x Always seems to find fault in him. =p Well, tt's me. kinda evil rite? lol. Saw water gushing out of the drain. eeks. Flooded the place. Wanted to slp so much but I didn't. I just feel so lethargic the whole day. Talk to mf on the phone for 45min. It's quite amazing cuz we nv really talk on the phone before. I'm not confused anymore. yay~! Finally sort out my thoughts on some things. =)
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [7:27 PM]