Sunday, September 04, 2005

2nd Sep


Well, I can't really rmb what happen on that day. As u know, I have a really really bad memory. or should I say stm. lol. Dun rmb what happen in sch. But I know that's the last day of sch. Also vic was sa jiao-ing to mf. That's quite gross tho. =x Went to the chalet after goin home to take my bath. Me n mf reached there earlier den bs n ss, so we met up with them. That day was rather boring I would say. Didn't know most of the ppl, even though I know their name. Bs did all the bbq-ing. Me n mf did help out. After that, me, mf n sy went for a walk at the beach. It was quite late at that time. Talk about some sensitive issue. lol. Went home at abt 10. Reach home abt 10.30 I think. So tired.


3rd Sep


Also can't rmb what happen that day. haha. Woke up at around 8+. Took my bath. Went out after that. Watch charlie and the choc factory. It's heavenly. lol. I meant the choc factory. lol. It's a really nice movie. And johnny depp is a great actor. Took neoprint after that. Went straight to chalet. Didn't wan the guys to see me in skirt so I purposely walk away from the pool. But still end up seeing them. argh~!Quickly went to the toilet to change into shorts. Den suddenly someone bang the door and shout at me. argh~! so scary. stupid ty. After that, I only rmb sth happen which made me a lil upset. But I was okay later on. Marshmallows!!! somehow, reminded me of chee again. Cuz he love marshmallows too. O ya, kenny came but not in the right state of mind. lol. He was drunk. He was damn funny. Esp what he did to jr n leo. haha. =x It's kinda sick but damn funny. Okay, I'm not normal. =x erm... another thing is when ty n leo were performin along with the song. It was really funny. Went home quite late. Took sam's car home. After that, msg ss until 1 den go to slp.


Today


Woke up 7am in the morning. Went to msia. lol. It was really boring. The only diff thing abt this trip is that my aunt's family is goin with us. Anyway, went to secret recipe. Saw so many types of cheese cakes!!! IT'S CHEESE CAKE,OKAY?! lol. So tempting. *drools* But I can't eat. sigh. Just reach home not long. Finally finish reading the five people you meet in heaven. It's a really nice book. I can't really summarise what's the book abt. Cuz you see, I can't elaborate on things well, as well as explaining things or expressing my feelings. =x But there's a few quotes in that book I really like. lol. Shan't say it. Lazy. lol. Since it's a really long entry already.


Things are getting more complicated than I thought. See too many things and hear too many things. Just feel like shutting myself up. Just wanna have some peace to think abt this thing. Headache. sigh. lost.




♥♥♥ ♥♥♥         thinking of you @ [10:22 PM]


about me!

Lim Ker Hui
010489
I'm 19!
aries
tp(htm)


adores!

I ♥ pig
"pig ♥ me too" quoted by pig =)
Nat Ho
tony tony chopper
tanny


wishlist!

Japan
more clothes
& more clothes
everyone happy!

memories!



January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


exits!


Nat Ho
pig ng
chee siang
freda
huiru
joanne
kathleen
maybelle
sam tan
sam gay
sam ng
sishan
steffie
syen
vivien
wan qian
wei ming
xinci
yoyo

tops street






Prettily Designed by:
| | |Raindropx| | |