Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I wouldn't be blogging now if ss didn't remind me I didn't blog for days. hehe. I even asked her I very long nv blog le meh. lol. Feel so stupid. lol. Did nth today. Was supposed to go out but change it to sat. Cuz I wanted to slp today. hahaha. So pig of me. =x Today so suay. Didn't have to go to sch and it's supposed to be a happy thing. But den he too was on leave. wth. Damn suay lor. Of all days today. =x I'm mean. So I couldn't really do anything but just locked myself in the room. Luckily ss called to chat. hehe. Save me for 2 hrs. lol. After that, I felt hungry. haha. Went to eat noodles. Watch tv. I felt asleep while watching. lol. Just woke up not long. Not gonna eat dinner. haha. Still feel full. =x Such a boring day. But the weather was extremely nice. hehe. Make me feel like sleeping nia. argh~! Feel so pig.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [7:08 PM]