
Well, went straight home. Pom pom then went out. wahahhaha. =x Went to S11 to meet up with ss. I waited like a retard there for almost 30 min. It's always like tt. Forever waiting for people. And almost all my friends like to be late. sigh. So we ate lunch there. Shop at tm for awhile and went to jurong point. hehe. We just keep on chatting. Went totally crazy. That's me. But only can go crazy with some people only. haha. Was shoppin for clothes. It was like all the stress was gone. Half of the journey, we were like laughin at crazy people.
The funny part was when we went into courts. We were lookin at all the electrical appliances. She was playin with the bread toaster. Then she played with the hi-fi. Keep openin and closing. lol. The best part is still the refirigerator. hahahhaha. =x We were opening every one of them. There's this one where it say auto ice maker. We were like lookin at it. Like to see how it works. Then we were like tryin to take the tray out. But cannot seem to get it out. So we gave up. Went to another one. Found out how it works. Went back to that one again. wahahhaha. We were still tryin very hard. Still to no avail. lol. Then when we were about to walk away, saw this sales girl lookin at us. ss was so paiseh. haha.
We also went to this gift shop. We were readin all the bookmarks which wrote abt all the horoscopes. Mostly correct. It says I'm really short-tempered. lol. I'm also very impatient.(this one is I say one) And it also says my love comes and goes easily. lol. I'm a very cheerful person. (although I think I have quite a sad life) haha. And love at first sight is libra. haha. remind of 1 person. hehe. wanna know who come ask me. hahha. But better don't ask. haha. You won't like the answer. haha. =x
I bought a shirt and a skirt/shorts. Broke again. haha. But really feel so relax. Reached home around 9.30. I went out for like 8 hrs. That's crazy. Then I was rushing for the bus. My pants keep dropping. =x So paiseh. Summore have to hold on to it. lol. Talk so much to ss today. Feeling so tired. Gonna peng soon.



Prettily Designed by:
Raindropx