Friday, September 30, 2005

Once again I don't remember what happen in school. Maybe I'll slowly lose all my memories. =x I was stoning throughout ss lessons. thinkin....of somthing. This few days bs really crazy. Keep bullying the 3 of us. ss suffered the most. lol. ke lian mama. =x Went out with sam they all to have lunch at tm. Hs was kinda left out but I couldn't do anything. Really got nothing to talk to her about. sigh. Luckily we rushed back to school in time. phew~!
Saw all the presentation made by other classes. I thought ours is gonna be so paiseh. But it turn out great. =x Hate that offense thingy. Where got too cute. Think it's act cute ba. =x But most of the offense are very funny. The photos too. haha. Just before I got up the stage, I was feeling kinda nervous. lol. Dunno how many years never go on stage. Mf was commenting about chua's handshake not firm enough not like JJ(erhem). edison's handshake the best! =x Our class purposely sang the school song the loudest. So funny. After that, they were playin with the erm.... that thing la. Making so much noise until mr koh came. lol. There was buffet after that. So many people chiong sia. So kiasu. =x Didn't eat much. Me and jx sat behind sathya, lb n emm. They were so funny doing retarded things. =x There was a performance by jon that group of friends. argh~! Keli is sooooo sexy. =x Soo very shuai. =x The other performances weren't that entertaining.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [6:11 PM]