
Was supposed to come online earlier but I told my dad the speaker spoil. So he tried to fix it. He din believe it was spoiled ok. Den he spent ard 10-15min doin dunno what. He end up sayin the speaker is spoiled. wth. Got prob leh. Den I said " there... told u it's spoiled." Guess what he said.... "no.. it's not tt spoil but blah blah." Cannot stand it sia. =x Finally he change speaker. And it worked. HAHA. He got nth to say liao. =x I'm so mean.
Ate 1 lollipop today. keke. =x It wasn't for me though. haha. Was studyin until I felt so sleepy. So I saw the lollipops I bought yesterday. Cuz I owe him the lollipops for erm... dunno how many days le. haha. So yeap... to prevent myself from falling asleep, I ate 1. haha. =x



Prettily Designed by:
Raindropx