I was supposed to be sleeping by now. But I just got a sudden urge to blog. Cuz I remembered something. Today is edison’s birthday. =x happy birthday edi!
We had English paper 1 mock exam today. The teacher who came into our class is really tall. He gave me that hunky/hot kind of feeling. But he ain’t handsome. =x ugly I would say. =x His shoes are really big. Qy commented that his shoe is twice of my face. -.-“ He did a few funny things. =x At first, he was drawing, then colouring with his pen. Qy wrote on his hand “sad life”. =x That was not all, he saw qy laughin so he crushed and threw away that piece of paper. Lol. Later on, he was fiddling with the soccer ball under the teacher’s table. This time 4 of us were looking at it. =x This is how fun a mock exam can be. lol.
Went to jx house to do amath. Yan was with us. But she left at around 3pm to meet someone. Didn't waste my day. I felt a great sense of achievement too. keke. I'm off to sleep now. (or maybe not)
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:48 PM]