Tuesday, October 25, 2005

It's been a long time since I last blog. Been really busy with my preparation for my o's. Still got alot more. >.<
Went to sch early in the morning. It's not really early, 10 am. =x It was a bad choice to go to sch today. Didn't get to see tiong much So I have to resort to asking that lao ty n josh. Today's fiesta so it's really noisy. After that, mi, mf, sy ,ly, vic n josh went to tmart for lunch. Saw bb too. hehe. =x ting they all left before lunch. There was a sudden downpour. So we couldn't go back to sch. Went to harvey norman instead. After that, we walked in the rain back to sch. The r2 guys so ..... dun dare to walk in the rain. All stuck there. =x mf went home after that. Left me with the guys. sigh. They were playin only left me alone doin a math. But luckily josh was willin to help me. =)
So now, I'm back home. And wy telling me abt his trip to tibet. so cool.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [5:01 PM]