Saturday, December 24, 2005

I'm back with another entry before I'm gone. =x to msia la. lol. So many thigs happen in just 1 month. And 1 idiot is able to make me miss him when I'm in msia. Can I just kill him so I dun need to suffer from missing him. =x Seriously, I dun wanna go. ahhhh.... Anyway, I found a job. Great isn't it. But it's only for a month. Not quite sure I still wanna take another job after this. eeks. O ya, finally took neoprint with my baobei. yayness. Isn't she pretty? I look like shit beside her man. =x Oh man, think my face is spoiling the photo. lol. Another thing. Sadly I couldn't bring tanny with me. sigh. 1 reason is cuz I dun wanna dirty it. Too precious. Of course la my baby leh. =x I gonna miss tanny A LOT. =x I'm kinda lost for words now. So I'll just end here. *poof*
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:20 AM]