Monday, February 13, 2006

I finally registered the courses that I wanna take. Not sure if I would regret it. Why should we make such a big decision at this age? I dun think I'm mature enough to make such a decision. And this decision sets the path to what I'm gonna be in future. Ahh....
Finally bloggin again after god knows how long. Tomorrow's valentines day. Wonder how it's gonna be like. I dun wanna go k box. I dun wanna sing in front of them. ahh! So paiseh. The best thing is receivin presents. So excited. haha. I sure sound like a small kid. Oh ya... I actually wanted to make something for him. But didn't have enough time. As u noe how pig I am. Nevermind. I still have lots of chances to do so. hehe.
It's so boring at home. Hope I get a job soon. And hope I get my pay soon. Then I'll be rich again. yayness. For now, I just have to keep on waiting..... and waiting..... and waiting (for the sky to drop =x).
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [3:49 PM]