Fetch pig from home again. wahahaha. He's always late as usual. bah bah. Tried the vanilla milkshake. It's not bad. But esther told me chocolate is nicer and strawberry is not nice. Anyway, met up with esther later. It's been ages since I last saw her. I feel that we are more distant now. Dunno why. Maybe its cuz I haven talk to her for a long time. We went to watch yours, mine & ours. It was quite funny. I love the pig. It's SOOO CUTE. (but I'm not refering to u, pig) =x But the ending is quite touching. My eyes were watery but didn't tear. lol. Den walk ard tm n cs. Really damn bored. How come?! =x Den went to my house void deck talk awhile den I went home. Can't wait for sunday! It's my baobei bday! lol. And I think she wanna go escape. I'm gonna be broke soon. >.<
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:28 PM]