Got back from JB not long. Basically, I went to the new shopping mall juz opened recently at JB. It's so big altho there's only 3 levels. I thot things there are gonna be cheap but guess wat, all the shops there are branded shops. -.-" Might as well shop in s'pore. No difference, really. So end up not buyin anything. Cuz obviously my mum wouldn't let me buy such ex stuffs. sigh. Anyway, we had lunch at this restaurant. The seats are so comfy. Its like those big chair with arm rest. That's part of the reason why we ate there. haha. It's kinda a hong kong cooking style restaurant. Guess wat I ate. CHEESE baked rice with fish fillet. OMG!!!!!! =x u juz cannot imagine how nice it tasted like. One word "heavenly". If I go back there again. I'll definitely eat that again. Maybe I'll juz choose the pork chop instead of the fish. lol. I LOVE CHEESE! =x I was so full after eating that I skipped dinner. Anyway, they went to kfc. lol. But on the way back, they "da pao" nasi lemak. Each person a packet. For them, its supper. For me, its dinner. haha. Imagine having dinner at 10. Still feeling full. Hope I can burn off these fats as soon as possible.
O ya, and we saw this shop selling green tea ice-cream. There was a long queue so we thot it's really nice or sth. The ice-cream is ex man. Cost RM2.50. And the ice-cream is sth like those mcdonalds ice-cream cone juz that its green tea flavour. It tasted like...... green tea of cos. -.-" It's horrible. And we had to force ourselves to finish that ice-cream. argh! Went to Jusco. It's sth like giant or carrefour but bigger. Most of the time, me n my mum were at the undergarment section. lol. Didn't manage to find any tops that I like. There was this skirt I kinda like. But there's only S left. WTH. =x So unlucky. This is to warn me that I'm too fat! bah. Think that's all.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:58 PM]