Happy birthday baobei! haha. Like she'll see this. Anyway, jx called to tell me the meeting place was changed to tanah merah. Den I was like rushing for time. But suddenly she called again. To change to small mac. -.-" bah. So I walked there. Was perspiring like hell. The weather is getting hotter as the day goes by. I was wearing 2 piece summore. -.-" Tab was there 1st. I could have been early if I had taken the bus. lol. But I wanns save on the bus fare. Jx was late as always. =x Watched yours, mine & ours AGAIN. lol. Juz watch it like 2 days ago. bah. But it's her b'day. Dun wanna spoil it so I din say it out. See I so gd. lol. Man I'm so bhb. Tab left 1st altho I din ask why. =x Went to bedok to eat roti prata after that. Had cheese prata n tissue prata n a cup of ice milo. That was so filling. *burp* lol. It's nice. (Next time bring u there hor, pig.) At least I think I know how to go. Dun blame me if I got lost. lol. Den home sweet home. Btw, I'm so relieved she likes my present. ^^ Starting work tml. OMG! I'm so darn nervous. Cuz I haven been thru any training. And the training is at the same time as I work. So scary. >.<
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:14 PM]