I realised I've been blogging quite often. But juz can't help it. Cuz I'm soooo bored. Gettin mouldy day by day. Went job hunting for days. And finally my perseverance paid off. Found a job at BaliThai as a waitress. Wasn't quite wat I wanted but since I'm like so desperate for a job. I juz try my luck and I got it. (I wanted to do admin!) sigh. Even before I can start work, I need to waste money already. on black polo tee n black pants. bah. Lucky I can save on the shoes cuz ss have. hee...
Fetch pig from home again. Cuz he'll be goin msia tml until mon. Juz when everyone's not at home, I sneak out. haha. Lucky he cycled today. If not I might suffer from heat stroke. lol. This time he brought me to Gelare to have tt (forgot wat it's called) =x But so full. *burp* lol. I'm gonna miss pig's stomach. No pig stomach for mi to whack for 3 days. sigh. I feel so sadistic. muahahaha. But I like it. lol. Esp the enjoyment that I get whacking pig stomach. hahahahaha. tickling pig as well. Gonna miss pig real badly. >.<
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [3:41 PM]