I'm so free today. So bored. Anyway, so I decided to fetch him from home to the mrt station. hehe. So fun. ALtho its so frigging hot. lalala~ Cuz it was so hot so I commented I felt like eating ice-cream. Guess wat. He brought me to haagen daz to eat ice-cream. So nice. OISHI! lol. We chose choc chip n mango. bah bah. Den he went to meet up with his buddies to go to work. So I walked from cs to tm to find a suitable present for baobei. Went to missha to try the white nail polish. Cuz I was alone so I dun really dare to try a few. Walked in yellow. Saw tt ring again. So NICE! =x But this time it comes in a pair. There's some pattern or words engraved on it. So nice. =x Oh... den i went to kalm's. Thot of buyin tt bear for her. But so ex. So i'm still considering. There isn't much in tm. Thot of buyin earrings at mini bits too. But also too ex. Finally went to precious thots. Saw a cute snow globe. So that's the only thing I'm considering rite now. I'm so excited. Cuz few days after baobei bday, ITS MY BIRTHDAY. MUAHAHAHAHA~ =x (pig will be sayin 'clazy') haha.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [4:56 PM]