Thursday, March 02, 2006

I've added photos and a video to my blog to make it more interesting. If u all dunno who the hell is the guy in the video. Den let me tell u. He's from campus superstar. The first impression he gave me is that he's a total geek. lol. So I didn't really pay much attention to his singing. At the same time I was quite crazy abt the yuyang. But I realised the yuyang sings with no emotion and no expression. =x To think my taste is so bad. lol. But he looks cute. hehe. Anyway, back to the point. After watching the revival round, which he sang 嫁给我 by alex toh. I was mesmerized by his singing. haha. Imagine being mesmerized by a geek. haha. O ya, one more thing. He is sooooo short. Omg. How can I say such a mean thing?! *slap myself* I'm short too. haha. He's only 164cm btw. oops. I being mean again. bah. (pig, u taller den him leh)

嫁给我

小星星亮晶晶闪在你的眼睛里
从此投入我的心呼风又唤雨
我愿意好愿意双手奉上我自己
单身夜里找到你再也不离去
爱是我爱是你爱是肯定句
oh~谁也不能阻挡我永远守护你
日出日落黑夜白昼时时刻刻拥在怀中
清清楚楚这感动分秒可以成永久
我望著你你看著我有句话我想对你说
今生今世跟著我做你幸福的理由
嫁给我

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥         thinking of you @ [11:59 AM]


about me!

Lim Ker Hui
010489
I'm 19!
aries
tp(htm)


adores!

I ♥ pig
"pig ♥ me too" quoted by pig =)
Nat Ho
tony tony chopper
tanny


wishlist!

Japan
more clothes
& more clothes
everyone happy!

memories!



January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


exits!


Nat Ho
pig ng
chee siang
freda
huiru
joanne
kathleen
maybelle
sam tan
sam gay
sam ng
sishan
steffie
syen
vivien
wan qian
wei ming
xinci
yoyo

tops street






Prettily Designed by:
| | |Raindropx| | |