Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Secretly met up with pig again. haha. I feel so bad lying to my mum. bah. Anyway, had ljs again. After that went out with sam. Did some shopping. O yeah, I finally tried strawberry milkshake. It's nicer than the others definitely. haha. I'm officially broke again. bah. Will be working tml too. Altho it isn't my 1st time anymore. But I'm still scared and nervous cuz I haven started taking orders yet. That's cuz the lady-in-charge wouldn't let me. So I juz serve crackers and drinks. And clear the tables. Have to learn how to hold the plates when clearing. The plates are so damn heavy lor. My fingers may juz break anytime. haha. okay I'm exaggerating. But the best thing abt this job is I dun have an irritating boss. lol. She's really friendly and she's quite young tho. 20+ Kinda anxious to go to work too actually. Can't wait to learn more things. hehe. But I'm scared to make mistakes. >.<
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:19 PM]