Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Shopping spree! haha. Maybe it wasn't really considered a shopping spree. Cuz I only bought a pair of shoes and a top. To me, both were really expensive. lol. Maybe it's cuz I'm not used to buyin stuffs at this kinda price. With my mum, I'm always getting stuffs that's worth the value. Basically, I mean it should be cheap and useful. As for clothes, the material should be good and should look presentable and of coz cheap. lol. I used to think that way cuz I was influenced by my mum. But I'm slowly changing. Cuz I started earning money by my own strength. hehe. Walked all day. Now my legs are so tired. bah. And I finally gave him tt present. Glad he like it and dun mind tt it's of cheap quality. hehe. I'm getting more and more long-winded nowadays. But all I'm bloggin is juz crap. =x that's all.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:03 PM]