To think Adriano was being voted out. *crys* Well, I did anticipate it looking at how much fans renfred have altho he didn't perform very well tt day. As for zhiyang, I really like his performance of jiu shi ai ni. That was one of my favourite song and luckily he din spoil it. Went to the css webby juz now. Saw so many mean comments that are posted to renfred. I kinda pity him. It's not his fault that his family is rich and they keep voting for him. Dunno why there are so many childish and immature ppl. "Please get a life!" to those ppl who made nasty to comments to any of the contestants. As for adriano, I hope he continues takin part in more singin contests. I juz can't get enough of him. lol. If only I got into temasek sec. haha. Watched the encore today. The short clip they showed on adriano when he was voted out is soooooo KAWAIINE. lol. Dunno why I'm always attracted to guys who got that kinda blur blur look. lol. (pig dun get jealous hor) =x pig also nice la. haha. always lemme whack one. =x
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [5:59 PM]