Went to my couz's wedding dinner yesterday. The bride is so pretty. Unfortunately I dun have a digital cam. So i can't take a photo of them. Anyway, I told my mum. If I can get another job, I will buy one. And she agree. hehe. *prays hard* hehe. Back to the wedding. It was quite boring tho. Cuz one of my couz couldn't go. So let's talk abt the dishes they serve. hehe. I'm such a glutton. =x Love the fried rice esp. Altho I only had one bowl. My bro had 3 bowls okay. So xian mu. The desert is great too. So sweet. haha. O ya, they showed a video showin the photos taken since they were babies. So adorable. The nicest was showin both of them at the beach. So romantic. and of coz their wedding photos. Didn't really enjoy tt dinner. The atmosphere juz wasn't right. Maybe its cuz one of couz couldn't come.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [4:05 PM]