Cuz I was too tired yesterday so I din blogged. Well, had to worked from 12-3. To be exact is 3.30pm cuz layha was training me on the menu. Thot she was gonna make things difficult for me cuz I gave so many stupid excuses not to work on fri night. lol. See pig play pool awhile den we went to suntec. Can't wait to see niu nai!! haha. Anyway, we had dinner first so that we won't get hungry later on. Had pastamania at 5pm. haha. Beside pastamania is a shop that sells so many food tt's made of durian. AHH!!! =x haha. That pig bu ting lao ren yan. Wants that durian tart instead of the durian puff which is like so much nicer. =x Anyway, went to the fountain of wealth. Stood there for like 1 1/2 hr for superband to start. Got to see niu nai rehearse for that dance. SHUAI! lol. Got quite a few fans were like screaming for niu nai. lol. Altho I was there to see niu nai too. But I din scream his name. haha. Got to see only 9 groups perform and I had to go home already cuz my mum wldn't let me stay long. Didn't see niu nai dance. =( Den we rush home! haha. oh ya, got my balithai uniform. Looks kuku on me. And it's so blardy tight. I'm so fat. bah. Can't get M cuz the skirt is like almost touching the floor.
Went to JB today again. lol. AND I HAD THE CHEESE BAKED RICE AGAIN. haha. SO NICE. lol. But this time I ordered pork chop instead of the fish fillet. I still think the fish is nicer. So bloated again. Didn't buy much there cuz we were back in sp ard 5pm. lol. So early. That's good anyway. Had only yam rice for dinner. Still feeling bloated. Bet I won't be able to fit into the uniform anymore. argh! Free from mon to fri. Got time for my skin to recuperate until my birthday. Been eating alot of things that cause my skin to rot day by day. bah. Can't wait for my birthday to come. =)
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [9:19 PM]