Thursday, March 09, 2006

yesterday
Met up with pig. And I brought him to see the ring. lol. (better dun buy tt u pig!) Den we took a long bus ride to marine parade. Accompany him play pool with his buddies. Din noe his skills quite good. haha. Den we went cycling! So fun. Wanted to watch sun set but never cuz the sun was blinding my eyes. lol. Den we went to a jap restaurant to eat. Cuz there wasn't much thing for mi to choose. The food was "okay la". =x Had a walk in pp. And I bought baobei's present. But I'm still scared its not appropriate to give that. (maybe I'm still living in the older generation) lol. But I like the present. So if she doesn't want it, I'll juz take it back. muahaha.

today
I went for a job interview today. Also at tanjong pagar. lol. At first, I juz thot its some tinny winny company in that humongous apex tower. Guess wat. Almost the whole building belongs to that company. They juz have diff department. lol. More den 10 stories! The guy showed us around. Den went back to have our interview. We were being interview by a young lady who is already a director. wah. career woman. *admire* haha. Dun have confidence I'll get that job. Cuz there's like so many ppl applying for tt job too. (but pig will say "have faith") lol. Den I went to this fashion. Cuz they are having 20% discount storewide. lol. Took so many clothes. Tried all but end up I din buy any. haha. U noe why. Cuz I was holding all those clothes(includin a pair of jeans) den my mum ask me. One by one. 你很喜欢吗? Den I shake my head. *poof* there goes all the clothes I took. lol. Den home sweet home. =) Gonna continue job hunting tml. 加油 !

♥♥♥ ♥♥♥         thinking of you @ [11:06 PM]


about me!

Lim Ker Hui
010489
I'm 19!
aries
tp(htm)


adores!

I ♥ pig
"pig ♥ me too" quoted by pig =)
Nat Ho
tony tony chopper
tanny


wishlist!

Japan
more clothes
& more clothes
everyone happy!

memories!



January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


exits!


Nat Ho
pig ng
chee siang
freda
huiru
joanne
kathleen
maybelle
sam tan
sam gay
sam ng
sishan
steffie
syen
vivien
wan qian
wei ming
xinci
yoyo

tops street






Prettily Designed by:
| | |Raindropx| | |