Back to talk abt my 2nd day in sch altho its gonna be another boring entry. Shldn't have given pig my ID. Letting him have the chance to add things in. PIG. =x Had 1 lesson only again. Need to buy textbook again. Luckily its not 51 bucks or anywhere ard there. Only $6.50. Still isn't cheap either. Why couldn't they give it free? Poly fees are already so ex. bah. I should stop complaining. hehe. Went to safra with pig's son to find pig. So pathetic. Only him n yw playin pool. Others couldn't make it due to the bad weather. The food there is so darn ex. 1 plate of mee goreng cost $3.50. -.-" And I bought that cuz I was starved. Only had breakfast. Pig sent me home after that. Tml gonna pei pig go shopping. hehe. Yayness. =)
bah. sadly, pig is dotaing now. Cannot talk to me. >.< How saddening. But I can't interrupt him. Cuz later his frens will come and blame me for doing so.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:23 PM]