Been really moody yesterday. Guess I was juz pmsing. bah. Bought maybelle's present yesterday too. Hope she likes them and wears them. lol. I kinda made pig sad yesterday due to my emotional unstability. sigh. I'm sorry.
Ended early today cuz comm skills is cancelled. Hooray! Can go gai gai with pig. O yeah, I joined the jap cultural club too. Cuz I saw chee joining too. wahahaha. And I was influencing jennifer to join too. haha. Went to DMK to buy the slippers or sandals (watever. no diff to me) lol. Fell in love with it yesterday. Yup. So I had that urge to buy it. Bought another pair of earring. lol. And pig was saying like I have like 1 or 2 necklace but lots of earrings. hahaha. Cannot help it. Earrings are the only accessories I love. lol. But I'm finding a necklace cuz I feel like getting one. haha. Only have 1 necklace tho(in my 17 yrs of life). Summore it was a present. lol. Pig wanted a billabong belt but sadly there wasn't a longer one. Anyway, pig sent me home and he said he wanted to talk to me abt sth serious. Scare the hell out of me. Thot he dun wan me or sth. lol. =x Or maybe I did sth wrong. But nth that serious. hehe. phew~ And I keep running into jennifer. weird. Maybe she miss me too much. hahaha. I feel so bhb. Been in a crazy mood today.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [10:52 PM]