I'm back again. hehe. Yesterday was CCN day. What a day! =x Early in the morning, was there to hear all the complains. (having political issues) Anyway, had econs tutorial. Finally understand the topic better. Yayness. The beginning of CCN was great. There were loads of people. We made a lot of profits too. hehe. Pig bought me nachos with cheese. Yummy. Had BnJ's cookie dough. Yummy. haha. Went ard looking at other stalls. Reached mama stall and her frens were like forcing me to buy their drinks. And on the other side is another stall forcing me to buy their earrings. Ended up buying both. bah. But it's okay. The earrings is nice and the drink is nice too. hehe. Saw ty tt gang playing games. What a waste of money. =x But I think tze han won the thumb drive tho. Anyway, leo's stall wasn't earning much so he stole the nuggets and cooked them for us. hahaha. That's all.
As for today, went for squash early in the morning. yawns. Went home pom pom and eat. Then I met up with pig. Saw soo on our way there. It was pouring. bahhhhh. Wrong time, wrong place. Went to try that s&k top. Love it but ended up not buying it. I'm broke. I need to save! Saw leo n ting when we were in S&K. lol. So qiao. Ate at cavana. The food was nice. But the rest didn't quite like it maybe what they ordered isn't as nice as mine. lol. Watched X MEN 3. GREAT MOVIE. =x But I felt MI3 was nicer maybe cuz there was more action. yeap. Was supposed to come online to discuss the e commerce project. But no one's online except chin n me. bah.......
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:49 PM]