Wanted to blog yesterday cuz I finished my new skin yesterday. Yayness. But pig was moody yesterday. Sadness. So I had to pei him talk on the phone to calm him down. See I so good. haha.
Anyway, I skipped bcs lecture today. lol. We went to the library to chat. And I found out I'm not the only violent gf. muahahahaha. =x And I'm not violent cuz when I hit people its not painful at all. Except when I hit pig ba. HAHA. =x Oh yeah, my class is joining the ccn thing. SO we're selling ben & jerry's ice cream (at an offer price that's cheaper than outside) and customised stickers. So anyone wanna order call me. =) Discussed abt the bcs project after sch. Suddenly feeling real excited abt it. I'm juz gonna find my ling gan for our restaurant logo. yup. And I'm gonna watch MI3 on saturday. Yayness.
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [5:15 PM]