Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wanted to blog yesterday but didn't.
Cuz I was making people do that survey(my rht project).
Got about 13 surveys already.
It's a good start but I can't get anyone older than 25 years old.
Hopefully ty can help me find one.
Cuz he said he can help me. lol.
Thanks. =)
School was decorated with papers everywhere.
The election is on. haha.
Saw some funny faces, gay faces and retarded faces. lol
And I heard if tat got 1000 votes, he'll cut botah.
Will be very amusing to see this but think ty cut botah more amusing.
Considering how much he treasures his hair. haha.
Maybelle wasn't with us cuz she was helping out with the soccer event.
Missed her. =)
Oh yeah, we were supposed to photocopy our ic and passed to kelly services.
Dunno what happen, it wasn't open the whole day.
Weird.
Amazingly, I stayed online until 2+ am.
Kinda like my 1st time. lol. So guai rite?
haha.
Germany won.
And I'm getting my free lunch.
muahahaha.
Lucky I blog this so that I won't forget my free lunch.
I'm so evil.
Gonna watch superman tonite.
With my family. lol.
Sadly, I'm gonna miss the england vs portugal match.
Hopefully england wins.
Met up with baobei, jen and tab for dinner.
Kinda disappointed sam couldn't make it.
Brought her present yet couldn't give her.
Sadded.
Feel that my appetite getting bigger.
Monster. lol
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [1:15 PM]