Thursday, October 26, 2006

Had macroecons today.
Practically didn't get anything into my head. lol.
Still not awake yet.
Went to the kopitiam with vivi, chong hui they all.
Really super funny.
Esp the drama queen(ying).
Had porridge.
Super hot.
So I had to eat really slow.
But got someone slower than me. lol.
xin chyr lor.
Then went back sch to discuss about comm skills.
Feel as though my group need to work alot harder compared to other groups.
Dunno how am I gonna survive this.
I need a savior! =x
Jap tutorial was okay.
Learn quite abit.
But don't think I remember much. lol.
Luckily got a few people I know.
Sociology was boring.
Totally.
My class seems so dead.
Nobody cracking lame jokes.
Nobody argueing about the sentences.
So quiet.
No fun at all.
****
Things aren't as smooth as I want them to be.
Guess I'll just have to work doubly hard.
*Ganbatte*
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [11:51 PM]