Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alas, I sincerely offer the deepest of apologies who got shocked at the harsh words i used in the recent post i made. (Although it doesnt seem to lessen the impact of the word by striking it)
Recently, I have developed an alter ego which is full of unhappiness. So the post that i made, was indeed done by this alter ego of mine. Hehe.
I have since checked into the Institute of Mental Health, stayed over for a couple of days and finally brought home medication that will last me for 500 years as well. So rest assured that only when i fail to eat my medication, my alter ego will appear. Which is impossible coz the pig i OWN will remind me to take my medication.
*****
Alter Ego: Wahahaha i posted that thing up. Everybody's gonna say how cool i am.
Ker hui: What did you do?! I will never post like that. Nobody will believe it!
Alter Ego: Are you suuure? Your good pal, Vivien, has fallen for it already!
Ker hui(looks at tagboard): Omg! Delete it now!
Alter Ego: Over my dead body!!! I will never delete it!
A knight in shining armour arrived. Bai mai wang zhi!
Ker hui: My bai mai wang zhi has arrived!!!
Alter Ego: Eee yer, what's with that hideous boar lookalike.
Ker hui: Oh dear that's true.. for once i shall agree with you.
Pig: !!!!
Pig: What a warm welcome that was man.
Pig: Anyways, I'm here to destroy this beast in you. (referring to alter ego)
Ker hui: Aren't a beast yourself? (Pig became bo wei gong)
Alter Ego: Hahahahahahahaha! You can try boar-head.
Pig: Shuddup! You shall disappear before me!!!!
And he threw a can of pills at Alter Ego.
Alter Ego: Wahahahaha. Are you sure you wanna kill me? Or do u just want to tickle me?
Ker hui: Are you really here to save me? Or are you simply a dumb pig?
Pig: Give me a break from your insults!! Just watch.
Alter Ego then started to scream in pain.
Alter Ego: What is this i'm feeling...? I'm fading away!! Ahhhh~~
Pig: Woohoo. It's finally taking effect. The love pills I made specially for my princess, Ker Hui
Alter Ego: Stop your mushyness!! Stop my pain at once!!
Ker Hui(to Pig): Ya lor, you damn erxin can.
Pig: !!!!!! Thanks for the compliment Princess.
Pig: Anyways, goodbye Alter Ego. Your time is up.
Alter Ego: Noooooooooooooooooooooooo~~ (fades away)
Ker Hui: Waaaaaaah!!!! You saved my life mr boar-looking knight. (runs towards Pig)
Pig(anticipating a kiss from Ker Hui): Finally, a kiss will turn me into a handsome Prince.
Ker Hui did wanted to kiss him. But after seeing how awfully ugly he looked when close up, she got a shock of her life and slapped him instead.
Pig: Owwwww!!! Instead of turning me into a handsome Prince, you disfigured me instead. I already ugly enuf can?! :(
Ker Hui: Don't worry la! I still will want my pig pig!!! :)
Thus they live happily after. And they had 26 kids. 2 soccer teams. Summore got 2 substitutes each. =D
Alrights. Have a good day ahead. Watashiwa daijiobu.
p.s. pig entry =D
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [1:15 AM]