Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Took the bus to school a little too late today.
Even had to run to class. haha.
(don't wanna do a dance or anything)
Had ipoh hor fun at mensa again.
This time i wanted the cooked wanton.
Guess what... she took the fried wanton and cooked it.
I'm like -.-"
And shared half plate of bryani with vivi.
Really wonder why my appeitite is so big. lol.
Had comm skills lesson again.
Nothing much though.
Went to library to find books on ukiyoe.
And I realised the book I want was just borrowed yesterday.
ARGH! =x
So I had to borrow such a BIG book home.
*crys*
Met vivi in the lab.
Was supposed to do my script.
I ended up seeing blog shops with her.
*How can i resist such temptations right?*
Bought another earring.
muahahhah.
(pig don't scold me hor. >.<)
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [9:24 PM]