Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tomorrow is VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
haha.
Woke up early just to get roses for my dearests.
Love the centre white but unfortunately no more left.
The crimson red was really nice.
The champagne and pink were nice too.
hehe.
For the 1st time in dunno how many months pig was early.
But only this morning.
In the afternoon i still ended up waiting for him
Then I saw mingfeng.
She was with her bf.
Then she hint hint and ask me why guys always like to make girls wait.
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THAT! =x
I thought guys were supposed to wait for girls.
Nvm. =x
Went home.
Some kids were playing with the ball at the void deck.
Then so heng, as the lift was closing the ball flew in. LOL.
Then the ball went up with me. lol.
that's all.
I'm waiting for my cookies.
muahahahha
♥♥♥
♥♥♥ thinking of you @ [9:38 PM]